Requirements for our recognised pool 1 (blue) certificate
- Underwater orientation.
- Jumping into the water.
- Doing five single backstrokes with dumbbells or flexibeam.
- Doing five breaststrokes, arm strokes and leg strokes with swimming belt & flexibeam.
- 5 metres front crawl leg stroke with flexibeam.
Requirements for our recognised pool 2 (red) certificate
- 10 metres breaststroke combination arm & leg stroke only with a swimming belt.
- 5 metres back crawl leg stroke only with swimming belt.
- 5 metres front crawl breathing with swimming belt.
Requirements for our recognised pool 3 (green) certificate
- 50 metres single breaststroke (without tools)
- 50 metres breaststroke (without tools)
- 8 metres front crawl (of the arm and leg stroke)
- 8 with back crawl (leg stroke)
WE AIM FOR THE COMPLETE SWIMMING ABC SURVIVAL